Monday, December 05, 2005

Big News!!

My friends over at Give Me My Remote have scored an interview with two of our favorite office workers. Of course I am talking about The Office. They are going to interview Jenna Fischer aka Pam and possibly John Krasinski aka Jim. And they are looking for questions to ask. So if you have any questions that you want to ask either of them head on over to Give Me My Remote. And while you are over there you should definitely check out their forums, they are a lot of fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I think i broke the forums . . .

I registered and made a few posts and some comments, but now I can't seem to get back into the forums. What gives?

4:24 PM  
Anonymous sarcasmo said...

Don't panic, they're working fine now, it was probably my computer, or just plain ole user error.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous givememyremote said...

You are so sweet....thanks for posting this. And Sarcasmo, good thing you didn't break my forums, I would have had to beat you down ;)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder