Monday, December 05, 2005

Another guilty pleasure!!

The Gauntlet 2 premieres tonight on MTV and that means one of my guilty pleasures is back!! The Gauntlet is a challenge show with members of The Real World and Road Rules pariticpating and it always has lots of good drama!! The great thing about this challenge is that Veronica isn't doing it. Veronica has done most of the challenges and she just creates so much bad drama, so I'm glad she is taking a breather. Also taking a breather this challenge is Mike the Miz, Rachel, Coral and I'm sure I'll notice a few other regulars that are missing when the premiere airs tonight at 10/9 central!! Strangely enough I can't find any pics, there are some on the MTV.com website in a slideshow format if you want to get familiar with the cast before the premiere!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder