Wednesday, December 07, 2005

America's Next Top Surreal Lifer

Tonight is the long awaited (ok not so much) season finale of America's Next Top Model. This season has been very difficult for me to get into because I couldn't pick a girl to root for. None of them seemed to personable. Right now it is down to the final 3, Bre, Nicole and Nik. I am definitely not rooting for Nik because she seriously has no personality. Choosing between Bre and Nicole was very hard but I think I'm going to root for Bre. I'll be fine with it if Nicole wins but I am crossing my fingers for Bre. She is just so fiery and tough and she is gorgeous and takes great pictures. Plus I love her gravelly voice. I know you all will be waiting with bated breath for the big announcement tonight!! I'm sure I'll be either ranting or raving about it tomorrow! In the end though it really doesn't matter because whoever wins will probably just end up on The Surreal Life or Celebrity Fear Factor!

3 Comments:

Blogger blondiebear said...

I'm so with you tvgirl13 - a really unlikable bunch of wannabes this year. I've been tipping Nicole to win for a while now, she's kind of annoying but I prefer her to the other two. Bre lost me with her "God doesn't like ugly" comments to Kim a few weeks back.

12:55 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I don't mind Nicole at all, sometimes I think she is a little plain looking though. Listen to me nitpick at these these gorgeous girls!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Give Me My Remote said...

i have a friend heading over to the ANTM Finale Party in LA tonight. She said she would keep her ears and eyes open for any good scoop

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder