Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You're breaking my heart!



There was a new episode of Prison Break on last night and it was amazing again! This show just does not disappoint. There are only four days until they break out and all sorts of people and things of interest are coming out of the woodwork. I mean who knew Michael was married? Ok I was spoiled and knew that but I bet that was a shocked to most people! This show honestly just keeps getting better and better. Last night there was even some comic relief with Tweener, the white guy who thinks he is black. He was writing a rap in the episode and it was hilarious and then when he faked a seizure to steal a watch for Michael that was classic also. I wish there was a little more of Lincoln last night but they made up for it by having a lot of Lincoln Junior aka LJ. I thought his acting was phenomenal by the way. But Fox is breaking my heart again by taking this show off the schedule until May, only two more episodes and then we need to wait until May to see the rest! It's killing me. It's going to be a long winter for sure!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Ouch, that DOES suck. I'm all for delayed gratification and everything, but what's with all these shows going on hiatus? Do they think that since it worked so well for Sopranos they should do it too?

3:54 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

They need to make room for 24, that is why it's going on hiatus! I say they should just cancel Stacked and the War at Home and boom there is an available hour! But what do I know!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Seriously. That's a GREAT idea. When are you gonna get a job at a network where you clearly belong?

5:14 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Whenever I work up the courage to leave Chicago for sunny LA.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

You can start out small and go to work for one of the local affiliates.

P.S. Chicago is an AWESOME city.

4:03 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Chicago is an awesome city!! The only thing I don't like is winter, which officially started this afternoon when it started to snow. Yuck!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder