Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome to the Suck



I finally saw Jarhead last night and I really liked it. The first half of the movie was awesome and the second half was pretty decent. It definitely dragged a little bit but so do most movies. It wasn't too graphic at all, there wre some scorched bodies in some scenes but nothing like Saving Private Ryan or any other recent war movie. The thing I liked about this movie is that it was funny and totally fucked-up( the word fuck is used 278 times in the movie so I thought I would throw one in there!) at the same time. It didn't hurt that Jake Gyllenhal is so damn cute either! I wouldn't be suprised if Jakey gets nominated for an Oscar or at least a Golden Globe for his performance. Peter Sarsgaard was also really good in it. I still don't completely understand what the term jarhead means but I was probably thinking about how badly I had to pee when they mentioned that. Overall it was a very enjoyable movie, I definitely recommend seeing it.
Hoo-rah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

278 F-bombs/
123 minutes of movie =
---------------------
2.26 F-Bombs/Minute

DANG. Did they drop it a few times in the credits too, just to be sure?

1:28 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I'm just going by what IMDB said, I didn't sit there and count myself!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder