Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Veronica, Veronica, Veronica



I have missed my little Veronica so much and I have been an unloyal viewer. I missed last weeks episode of Veronica Mars (unforgivable I know) and I still haven't seen it. I'm dying to see the episode and I've heard it's amazing but I just have been so freaking busy lately! But tonight I will finally catch-up with good ol Veronica and I will see last week's episode and the new episode. It will be a Marsathon (get it) and I can't wait!! It's been to long! I think some serious stuff went down last week and I am dying to know what, but I haven't been spoiled! I'm so proud of myself!! So you know what they say: "Do as I say not as I do" and watch Veronica Mars tonight at 9 Pm/ 8PM CST on UPN. I will promise to avoid missing another episode this season at all costs!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I'll be there!

(by "there" I mean at my hotel room [I'm on a business trip] watching VM)

1:29 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Hurray! I got someone to watch it!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous fatback said...

Girl, you need to get a DVR. It is required equipment in our profession. ;)

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Yeah, I watched, and what the H_E_Double Hockey sticks was up with that one dad asking VM if she wanted to come back smoke a "J" and fool around? That was pretty surreal.

8:59 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Yeah that was creepy!!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder