Thursday, November 17, 2005

Truth Be Told, So It Begins and Parity

Any Alias fans out there? I just finished up the first disc of season 1 of Alias. It was so good! I already knew it was good because I was addicted to this show for about half a season but I am so glad I ordered these discs from Netflix. Today I get disc 2 and I can't wait! The second disc has four episodes instead of three, fantastic! I am a little worried that I'm not going to be able to keep up with the show though. I know the Rambaldi stuff gets really intricate and intense and the third episode just had the beginning of Rambaldi and I was already a little confused. Oh well, I'm a smart cookie I'm sure I can figure it out! I'll let you guys know what I think of the next four episodes, I'm sure I will whip through a few tonight! Three cheers for Netflix!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Hip-Hip- HOORAY
Hip-Hip- HOORAY
Hip-Hip- HOORAY

Now that that's out of the way, I've never gotten to watch Alias. I'm a little afraid to get into it because I already have so many tv shows that are "Appointment Television" for me that I can barely keep up as it is.

What little bit of it I've seen has intrigued me though.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder