Thursday, November 03, 2005

To OC or Not OC?

So big dilemma for tonight, The OC comes back after a four week (or so) baseball hiatus. I haven't been loving this season and I can't decide if I should keep watching it or not. I can't even remember what last happened on the show, so you know it can't be too good. I have stopped watching Reunion which comes on after The OC in favor of Everwood (which is my number 3 show right now). This is a big dilemma, if I stop watching The OC what should I watch instead? Any suggestions? I think I will watch The OC tonight and make my decision after that. I'll keep everyone updated because my life is tv. Sad but true!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

You should TOTALLY watch Smallville. Especially since you can just sit still straight on through Everwood. I've been watching Smallville since the beginning and it is BY FAR one of my favorite shows on TV right now. The acting is excellent (with a rare exception). When I was watching VM last night, I kept thinking that she reminded me of Chloe Sullivan (character on Smallville) so that will acclimate you to it pretty quick. ENJOY!

4:06 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I knew someone would say that. I'm not sure if I can get into it so late in the game. Maybe I will have to check it out.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

all you need to know is a little of the superman "mythology" and you should be able to pick up on things pretty quick. i.e. you know who Lex Luthor is and Lois Lane (also Lana Lang - Superman's first love).

It's a great show.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

P.S. even if you don't know Superman mythology, it's a great show to watch. My wife is clueless as far as that stuff goes and she enjoys the show as much as I do.

9:44 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I do know some of the Superman mythology and I definitely know who Lois Lane and Lex Luthor are. I'll have to see what I'm in the mood for next week!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder