Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sobfest 2005

As mentioned earlier yesterday was the season finale of The Biggest Loser. I found out right away who the biggest loser was, me. I am such a loser that I literally cried through the whole thing. Oh my God these people looked amazing!! All of them were so excited and looking so great!! I couldn't believe it when I saw Pete. Pete was the largest out of all the contestants weighing in at about 400 pounds and now he weighs a little over 200. Isn't that just crazy!!! They all looked great and for whatever reason I got really emotional. Maybe all the crying Matt did rubbed off on me!! Anyway Matt won and Suzy came in third. But she looked really great!! And Seth I think blew everyone away with how good looking he is now. Wowsers!! His wife sure got lucky with that one!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Don't feel bad, I don't even watch this show regularly, and I managed to tear up when the Doc got voted off and everyone talked about how much of an inspiration he was.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder