Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sleuth gets Punk'd!



Speaking of Veronica Mars I finally caught the episode of Punk'd that Kristen Bell aka Veronica Mars was on. And she can officially do no wrong in my eyes. The girl saves dogs in her spare time and she picked up this stray off the street and got accused of stealing the dog. It was really funny but she is too cute!! I have a full-on girl crush on her now (nothing physical). As a 20 something straight female I should have crushes on Orlando Bloom or Usher or someone along those lines but instead my big celebrity crush is Kristen Bell! Love her!!

By the way the pic of her in her underwear is the only good pic I could find of her and a dog so it has nothing to do with my little crush you sickos!

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Hey, the underwear pic works for me!!

On a different note, I saw Grey's Anatomy for the first time this week, and thought it was great!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I am currently working on a Grey's post. Hopefully I'll have time to finish it. I'm glad you checked it out and liked it. Now we need to get you into Veronica Mars!!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Definitely digging the pic too.

Sickos?! I resemble that remark.

3:46 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

You resemble that remark? So you look like a sicko? Hmm...

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

well, not so much in physical appearance resembling that remark, just in the psychological sense.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder