Monday, November 14, 2005

Sleepy!!


I haven't posted much lately, sorry about that. I have just been super tired and lazy lately. Not good at all! There isn't much tv news I can think to share. No Arrested Development or Kitchen Confidential tonight which makes me want to cry. And I still haven't seen last weeks Veronica Mars! I was out of town for some of this weekend and when I got back to my apartment yesterday my first Netflix DVD was in my mailbox. It was the first disc of Season 1 of Alias. Last night I watched the pilot (which was a full hour long because it originally aired commercial free) and it was really good. I had seen it before but I needed a refresher. I am excited to pop in the second episode when I get home tonight. I am excited tonight for Prison Break but sadly I am even more excited about the season finale of Laguna Beach. Rumor has it that something big goes down, but it will probably be something lame and disappointing. My Mondays are going to be so empty with no Arrested Development, Kitchen Confidential or Laguna Beach. What ever will I do? Any suggestions? I think I will probably watch How I Met Your Mother on CBS, I've seen it a few times and it doesn't compare to Arrested but it is pretty funny.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I heard someone on the radio talking about a Laguna Beach spin-off called "The Hills" or something like that, so maybe you won't have to go without.

How I met your Mother is pretty darn funny when it's not trying too hard, and King of Queens has always been a good bet.

Don't worry, a couple seasons ago, there was no Laguna Beach OR Kitchen Confidential, or Arrested Development, so I'm sure you'll find something to whet your appetite.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

P.S. you HAVE been lazy lately ;) but that's cool, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

9:02 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

They showed a preview for The Hills last night and it looks pretty good. And everyone is allowed to be lazy every now and again! :)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder