Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Return of Veronica Mars



Hurray, Veronica Mars returns tonight after taking a week off. Everybody needs to make sure they are glued to the couch tonight and that the channel is on UPN (8 in my neck of the woods). I think big things are going down tonight on VM!! Unfortunately I made plans before I realized I was making them for a Wed. night so I will have to wait until Friday when I get my hands on a friends Tivo to watch the episode. But that is no excuse for anyone else, if you don't watch Veronica will track you down. I wish that was true, that would be great! I've included a little treat for all you females out there not sure if they should watch, meet Jason Dohring aka Logan Echolls.
Note: For all your Buffy and Angel fans out there not only are Charisma Carpenter and Alyson Hannigan cast on this show but Joss Whedon makes an appearance tonight! Don't miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder