Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Prison Break: Better than 24?

The past few episodes of Prison Break have been excellent and make me think that it is better than 24. I guess that is a little harsh because 24 has been off the air for so long but when it comes back in January I'm not sure it can measure up to it's newest foe.

Last night was the fall finale of Prison Break. Fall finale is not a term that I enjoy throwing around because it means the end of a show for a long, long time. In the case of Prison Break it means no more new episodes until March. That's hard to take especially after last night's episode. I was expecting a huge cliffhanger, the biggest cliffhanger in tv history so that we don't forget about this show during the long cold winter. But the cliffhanger wasn't that big and it was pretty obvious from the start, will they get out or will they get caught, cue the creepy music...
I guess they did throw in one pretty big twist which I won't ruin for anyone. Actually I guess there are two twists, one about the legal case and one about the escape!! The finale was good though overall despite the so-so cliffhanger at the end and my heart was definitely pumping. See you felons in March!

2 Comments:

Anonymous mel said...

ooh, i know!!! i cannot wait until january and it comes back on. i love prison break!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I don't think PB returns until March, right? Or are you talking about 24?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder