Friday, November 04, 2005

Neutral?

So I watched The OC last night after a long break and it was just ok. No suprise there, the show is known for its mediocrity. But I still can't decide if I want to stop watching it. I think what I need to do is watch a different show for a week and if I miss it then I keep watching it and if I like the new show then I stop watching it. Make sense? You wouldn't think tv would require such a decision-making process but for me it does! The thing with the OC is that I like the characters on the show but the writing has just been horrible lately and everything is so darn predictable!! Obviously Ryan is going to actually go off to sea on a fishing boat for 3 weeks! Duh! So I think next week I will watch Smallville, if anyone has any other suggestions let me know. I think Everbody Hates Chris is on at the same time as Smallville so I might have to check that out also!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh my god i hear ya on the OC...I didn't watch season 1, then it became a huge hit and i worked nights during season 2 so i couldn't watch it....this season i was SOOO excited to finally get to see it and it was a huge letdown. mischa barton is the worst actress ever and it's so boring!

12:19 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Season 1 was pretty good, too bad you couldn't check it out then!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder