Thursday, November 17, 2005

Name that blog!

Everbody likes a contest don't they? Well I have decided to hold my first and most likely my last blog contest! So here is the contest, my blog is named Total Randomness because it was created as an outlet for me to rant about my personal life. Well it quickly turned into a tv centered blog with potential for some pop culture ramblings as well. So I need a new name for my blog. I thought I would open it up to anyone and everyone and see what you guys think. I will decide on a winner Monday, that is if anyone is even up for the challenge!! Be creative, be fun and be clever!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

*Lame Attempts at "Creativity"*
Tell-a-Vision
TeleMONDO
TV Randomness
Random acts of Television
Erratic Reviews
*end lame Attempts*

Maybe more later.

9:20 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Oh I like Random Acts of Television!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder