Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately, work should slow down a little bit now. I would love to post from home but my computer is all sorts of messed up. But to make up for not posting in a while I have some special celebrity scoop, hold on to your hats this one is going to blow you away!!!
From a source deep inside the Simpson/Lachey camp: Nick and Jessica have separated and will make it public shortly.

Can you believe that!!! Ok I'm just messing with you, maybe one day I will have some good celebrity gossip and it will be less than a week after the public already knows!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Speaking of MIA . . . I'm back from Dallas and trying to heinz on all my favorite blogs (there are only 4 - Dave Barry, Scott Adams [Dilbert creator], Polly PI, and yours). So, it's a good thing you were MIA for a while, or I would have a LOT more to read ;)

9:01 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Aww thanks Sarcasmo!! I love Polly PI also!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder