Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Menage a Trois?

So here's the thing everyone knows I am head over heels in love with Veronica Mars (the show people!!!). Common knowledge for anyone who has ever stumbled across this site right? Well the thing is is that I'm falling in love with another show. I'm falling hard. The show is the incomparable Grey's Anatomy and each week it proves itself over and over again. Veronica Mars is always going to be my number one show but Grey's Anatomy is proving itself to be a very strong number 2. I just discovered this show this season. Ok not true, I watched season finale last May and I was hooked from then on. This show has a little bit of everything that I love, drama, romance, comedy and a dash of hospital and medical themes. Plus how could you hate a show with Dr. McDreamy I mean Patrick Dempsey on it. He sure has changed from his Can't Buy Me Love days! Anyway I'm so happy that this show is doing amazing in the ratings, it was in 5th place this week. I think if you could only pick two shows to watch you should definitely pick Grey's and of course Veronica Mars!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Man alive, when you come back you do it with a vengeance. Watch out, you might spoil us with all these posts in one day.

3:47 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Well thats what happens when my whole office leaves early and I get left behind!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I know the feeling. I can hear the crickets chirping around here.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder