Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's a Sorry Wednesday

Well today is normally the day when I beg the few and far between people who read my blog to watch Veronica Mars. But sadly tonight is a repeat, but it is a good repeat. It is a repeat of the season premiere, so if you are looking to get caught or refreshed you are in luck!

I don't know what to do with myself when VM isn't on and I was worried there wouldn't be anything to watch because Lost is a repeat. But there is this great little show on the WB called Related and it's about 4 sisters. I caught the premiere and a few bits and pieces of other episodes and it is really good. I haven't been able to watch because it is on Wed at 8 PM (CST) but I am definitely watching tonight. They also replay the episodes a lot on Monday nights after 7th heaven. Actually maybe the new episodes are Monday and they replay Wednesday, regardless it's a great show! And for any Dead Like Me fans Callum Blue is in it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous fatback said...

I am a bit chagrin about the rerun situation going on around here myself! No LOST, VMArs is a rerun...my DVR has nothing to do. I guess I could just blog all night. Well...there is always red wine.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

I watched Veronica Mars last night for the first time. It was pretty good, but clearly I was out of the loop on some things. I'm worried I might get interested in it and have to watch it every week since I already have about a kajillion shows per week that I have to watch or tape and watch later.

11:12 AM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Oooh if you watched it because of me then you will make my day. Buy the first season on DVD, it will be worth it I promise!! What questions did you have? Maybe I can help?

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Yes, I watched it because you said it was good, and I've read various reviews stating the same.

The only question I can really remember is who was the motorcycle dude that gave her the ride? I assume she used to be friends with him . . .

4:04 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you liked it! The motorcycle dude (Weevil) has an interesting relationship with VM. She gets him out of trouble he helps her out of a tough spot. Check out marsinvestigations.net. They should have the answers to all your questions!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Dylan said...

Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!
chicago photography center | cosmetology school | muay thai

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder