Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm in Trouble!!



I finally did it, I finally signed up for Netflix. Now I am set to become a total and complete shut-in! I am so addicted already to adding movies to my queue. I already have almost sixty movies, yikes! I have also added a bunch of tv shows DVDs including Alias Season 1 (at the top of my list) Felicity S1, Gilmore Girls (S1) and Everwood (S1), oh wait I also added Arrested Developmet (s1) and Freaks and Geeks. First up is Alias, I watched about half of the first season and really liked it and then I stopped watching for whatever reason. So I am excited to get into it again. I am also excited about Everwood because I don't think I ever watched season 1 so that will fill in some of the blanks. Also I have always heard great things about Felicity and Gilmore Girls but I've never really watched, now I finally can. Hurray for NetFlix and three cheers to me doing nothing but watching tv from now on. This could be very, very bad!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

If you've not watched Gilmore Girls, you're in for a treat. It's such a smart show and it's usually very fast-paced.

In an episode last season Rory and her friend Paris are on Spring Break and some of their classmates tell them that they can get guys to give them things by making out with one another.

Without missing a beat, Paris says "Maybe later I'll pants you for an Altoid" . . . good stuff.

2:06 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Yeah I am very excited for all the shows I'm going to get to see now, not to mention movies! The first Alias DVD is due to be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait!

2:08 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Netflix rules!!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder