Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'll Walk the Plank for You Veronica!!

Ok how amazing was Veronica Mars on Wednesday? The episode titled Ahoy Matey's was one of the most amazing yet. I am still sticking by my man Duncan but he clearly has some skeletons in his closet after all those sketchy dreams with Meg. And how about Logan almost getting his parts blown off by the PCHers, I wonder what he will do to get back at them now? I can't wait to find out!! I'm also dying to find out what is in Meg's letter that Duncan was reading at the end of the episode. According to my favorite tv diva Kristin Veitch we find out what is in the letter on Wed (tomorrow already!!) Hats off to Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell and the whole cast and crew of Veronica Mars for a truly amazing episode!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder