Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I guess she is human...

The season finale of Laguna Beach aired last night and Kristin Cavalleri the villain/star of the show was really, really emotional. Everyone was going to college and saying goodbye, there were definitely a lot of tears but I was shocked that most of them came from Kristin. She has been stone cold this whole season and then this!! They showed previews for season 3 with a new cast and it doesn't look so good. Maybe I'm getting old but the kids all looked so young, and I feel like they are just all going to try and start fights to be on tv. I'm sure I'll watch it anyway because I'm a sucker!! I cou;dn't find a pic of Kristen crying so I had to put my sorry photoshop skills to test.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Until I finished reading your post, I was like, "what's that crud all over chick's face?" I thought she had gone Mike Tyson and gotten a face tattoo.

3:56 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I'm taking a photo shop class soon so watch out!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

They have a photoshop class? I can't wait to see your "Final Project".

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder