Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Good Doctor Goes Home...

I have been watching The Biggest Loser this season and I missed last night's episode. I just found out that my second favorite player Jeff aka Doc was sent home last night. It's sad because he is just such a good guy and was doing an amazing job. I would have really liked him to be in the top two.

The good news is that my girl and favorite player Suzy is still in the game. She is so fun and spunky and totally deserves to take this thing. I think she has a good shot too! She is too cute!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

The speech during the voting that the guy gave about Dr. Jeff was pretty moving. He called Dr. Jeff his hero and went on and on about how great he was.

1:31 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

Damn I missed it! Which guy said that Matt or Seth?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Give Me My Remote said...

Hey there...I just got your comment on my site. You got it almost right..email me so we can chat. (info@givememyremote.com)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Do you live on your couch in front of your tv? :P

It was Matt...he is a surprisingly emotional guy. I watched that episode...too bad you missed it, it was a goodie!

4:36 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I actually don't live in front of my tv, sometimes I wish I did though. :) I don't even have a tivo or even a VCR to record shows for that matter. Thanks for commenting!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder