Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Black Tuesday?

No the stock markets haven't crashed and there have thankfully been no world terror events just lots and lots of shows being canceled lately. Here are the shows that have been canceled in the past few days:
Alias - dammit I was just getting caught up through Netflix
Threshold - never watched it
Hot Properties - I saw this a few times, it was cute and light but that girl from Mad TV drives me nuts!!
Reunion - I watched this show for a while. I'm glad I stopped now that it got canceled!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

Alias got cancelled? what a shame. I never got into it, but it always SEEMED like a good show. As for the rest . . . meh . . . i'm sure there will be some disappointed viewers, but I ain't one of em.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder