Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Biggest Party Night of the Year...


Not for me or anyone who calls themselves a Veronica Mars fan because Rob Thomas the creator of Veronica Mars has said the episode that is on tonight is the best episode they have EVER done! I'm sorry about the caps but man oh man I am so freaking excited!! The episode is called Ahoy Matey's so you just know it's going to be good from the title alone. Here is the episode summary from UPN.com:

Veronica helps Keith determine who is haunting a school bus crash victim's parents, currently embroiled in a suit against the school district for negligence.

It's going to be fantastic!! Thanks to my favorite tv diva Kristin Veitch at eonline.com for the info. No going out for me tonight, I'm saving myself for Veronica Mars!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Give Me My Remote said...

Can't wait for tonight. and just got your email THANK YOU THANK YOU

have a great Thanksgivin

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

They should have aired it on September 19th (International Talk Like a Pirate Day) and they could've gotten the legions of Pastafarians to watch.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder