Monday, November 07, 2005

At Long Last...



Arrested Development returns tonight! Hurray, after a long break for baseball Arrested Development is finally back on Fox tonight at 7 PM (CST). This show is freaking hilarious and moves a mile a minute which I love. Unfortunately it is not getting nearly the ratings it deserves. It took me a few tries to get hooked on this show and now there is no going back. So if you have given it a try before I understand but you should really give it one last chance. Honestly I'm worried that it might not be around too much longer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Targeting mothers who like to spend
Forget soccer moms. Marketers are hot for yoga mamas. These women, who often start families later in life, have established tastes.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

12:09 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

FUCK! I get so excited when there is a comment and it is a freaking spammer. Argh!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Give Me My Remote said...

Forgot all about this. I will have to remind people on my site!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder