Friday, November 18, 2005

Ang and Me

So I did see Brokeback Mountain last night at a screening with a producer and a special guest. While I did cross my fingers that the special guest would be Jake Gyllenhal it turned out to be Ang Lee, the director which was really cool. You might be familiar with some of Mr. Lee's work like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Sense and Sensibility and of course The Hulk! I'll write more about the movie and the Q&A afterwards a little later but I just wanted to let everyone know what went down!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarcasmo said...

How about a synopsis too . . . without giving too much away of course.

9:21 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Which of Ang Lee's films do you like the best? I have yet to see any of his work, and am looking for a decent rental.

7:06 PM  
Blogger tvgirl13 said...

I am a very bad movie lover because I have yet to see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, but I did really like Sense and Sensibility!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder