Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"If you don't like Veronica, then you are dead to me....."



Yep it's that time again folks! Veronica Mars is on tonight on UPN at 9 PM/8Pm CST!! Lost is in repeats so there is no excuse not to check this show out! Do whatever you need to in order to catch this show tonight. There are recaps of the whole season so far on TelevisionWithoutPity.com and a general synopsis of the show and last season on Mars Investigations. No excuses people!! If anyone does watch it I would love to know what you think of it! I am obsessed with this show (obviously) so I would hope everyone else likes it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Boriqua said...

Tonight's episode was great, of course. My husband and I practically race to the couch to watch it. We've even started watching it before we watch "Lost," which we also Tivo. I've written about VM on my blog, as well, to spread the word about this terrific show not enough people are watching. Keep putting the word out there!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder