Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Go White Sox!


Chicago baseball and the term world champions don't really go together unless the word curse is in the same sentence. But that is all about to change, if all goes well tonight the Chicago White Sox will sweep the Houston Astros to win the World Series. This city is just going to go nuts!! I am a big Cubs fan and even I am going crazy cheering for the Sox. Some Cubs fans still aren't rooting for the White Sox but I think a lot of them have gotten into it. It's a Chicago team after all. Chicago hasn't had a championship since the Bulls won and we are in dire need of a pick-me up. This is so exciting!! The city is going to go crazy! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder