Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Veronica Mars Season Premiere TONIGHT 9 PM/8PM CST




It's been forever and a half since I posted and I will catch up next week. Things have been busy, I got a promotion and I'm moving this weekend. But I wanted to get the word out there that everyone should tune in tonight for the season premiere of the best show on television Veronica Mars. It is on UPN after America's Next Top Model and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Visit this great site Mars Investigations and it will get you up to speed on the show. Let me know what you think of it. It is hands down my favorite show on television right now! And it is a favorite of the critics also. I don't know why the pic is showing up three times but that should just emphasize that you should really, really tune in. Adios for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
motorola v3
motorola v3
Veronica+Mars.
Technorati Blog Finder